Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Me dancing at the academy aptitude show

I hope u like this I was sooooooooooooo nervus but I gave a lot of autographs I hope I will b famous by this vid! how do u like me now disney?lyrics;i dont need no one to tell me how to feel the beat and i dont need no beat to tell me how to move my feet just go and do wat cha do cuz theres nuthin to prove im just bein me wa watch me do me i dont need no magazine to tell me who to be and i dont need to pose for the :pa} paparazi just keep the cameras flashin to try to catch this action im just bein me [wa]watch me do me[me me me me]light up the floor when you whant more let me her that click clock on the high hop let the base vibrate feel the room rock light up the floor when you want more let me hear that base rock and the boom boxmake your heart stop feel the room rock im doin all i wanna do and i cant stop until i cant move im bein me watch me do me [3] i dont need no music when i wanna sing a song and i dont need whats popular to know whats right or wrong im busy burnin the track not holdon anything back im bein me watch me watch me do me me melight up the florr bring me one more let me hear that clock clicks on the high hop let the vibrate the base room feel the room rocklight up the floor just like beforlet me hear rockand the thatbase boom boxes make ur heart stop feel the room rock ....Zendaya thanks for being my modavation to dance ... i will hope to meet you! im sending a vid into ellen and maybe she will have me and i might see you thatd be my dream! thanks for my ...

Dyson Dc25 Vacuum Cleaner Guide Shopping Yamaha Ypt Keyboard








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。